Commercial Photographer in Miami | Fort Lauderdale | Palm Beach
What is Commercial Photography?
Given that you are on this page, you probably know about Commercial Photography. Therefore, you might be ready to talk to our Commercial Photographer in Miami. Lets discus your next project. It is so much fun! Simply fill out this form here. And don’t hesitate to ask about your area too. We love to travel!
So, what is Commercial Photography? Above all, it is a type of photography that helps you to create interest, market your product or service. And as a result, connect to your customer and sell products or services. The vision and styles vary from client to client. For example, some brands prefer lifestyle photography, which will be great for clothing brands. At the same time, other brands lean towards a controlled studio environment. However, the final result must relate to the product you are representing and selling. It will also send a clear message to your client.
After all, Image usage is unlimited, and includes Magazine placement, Marketing Campaigns, Print. Social Media, Facebook ads, are very important among others.
Types of Commercial Photography:
- Lifestyle photography – As a company, you want to make sure your client finds a way to enjoy your product or service on a daily basis. That is to say, it is best achieved by lifestyle photography.
- Fashion photography – Best way to describe fashion Photography is to imagine a magazine. Fashion is the cover of a magazine. While product images are shown inside.
- Advertising Beauty Photography – It might be the best option to promote your Beauty Salon, Spa. Or, perhaps your Health and Beauty Products. And they look stunning! Especially if your product is unique to the market!
- Food photography – Falls into a separate category. For instance, how often have you searched online for a place to eat? Needless to say, you favor the one with delicious food pictures! Working with Restaurants, Private Chefs, Bakeries, and Local Coffee Shops, we make sure their customers stay hungry and loyal at the cost of beautiful photos.
- Editorial Photography – This can be used for magazines or other promotions. pictures in an article such as portraits, in-action photos and also environmental photos). At the same time, you can use them for your ad campaign or a website.
- Catalog Photography – A clothing company, for instance, would go with simple white background photos. Having the same editing style throughout its online store. Catalog photography typically involves models. And we provide models and other talents involved in the shoot.
- Product Photography – If you have an online store this is a necessity for your business! This is quite simple, as product photography is not limited to anything. We can shoot jewelry and watches, or, for example, a handmade item you are trying to sell. You have indeed noticed the vital role played by product photography.
Why Hire us?
Commercial Photography is not all about Photos. Let me explain why:
While planning a commercial Photoshoot our team will have to work closely with the client, and, perhaps, marketing and sales departments to understand corporate style and overall branding strategy. Particularly, understand personas of ideal customers to whom this product is presented. In fact, together we will find a way to target specific demographic groups that the company is selling to. A well-planned photograph will set your customers in the right mood. Therefore, showcase a lifestyle they might have using your product! And last, but not least, Under The Sun Production will take care not only of a technical part but also:
- Location scouting
- Casting for the right models and actors
- Branding and styling
- And a strategy!
In conclusion: Many more companies understand an impact good content has on a client. Whether you are thinking of creating your first advertising campaign or rebranding your product. You want to show it in an unusual and dynamic way. A Commercial Photographer will help you to achieve your marketing goals and boost sales. So, there is a lot to think about. Either way, we offer you to think together!
What is your Next Project?
Let’s show your customers what is so special about your company! Let us help you to stand out from your competition! We offer free consultation with our Miami Commercial Photographer. Don't hesitate to